This privacy statement describes how SYNADEX will protect, gather, and use information from this web site. We may change this privacy statement at any time by posting changes on this web site.
Personal information is information that identifies you individually, such as your name, address, email address, company name, birth date, medical device serial number, phone number, or other information that is specific to you. Some pages on this web site may provide online contact forms that require personal information.
In addition, we may use this information for:
- Internal company reports, based on personal information, relating to promotion, research, and web site content
- Tracking web site usage so we can improve site content and functionality
- Formulating personalized web site access based on your site use and areas of interest
- Contacting you about our products or services or those of others that may be of interest to you
- Learning about our customers and markets
If we remove all the personal information that identifies you, we will treat the remaining information as non-personal.
Non-personal information is information that does not identify you individually. Non-personal information is information we collect from your computer, such as your web browser, the date and time of your web site visit, the web address from which you accessed our site, the number of visitors to the site, the pages viewed, and the length of time on the web site.
SYNADEX uses non-personal information to collect general information about our site visitors. Non-personal information is used by SYNADEX and is shared with third parties to:
- Improve our products, services, and web site content
- Generate information about site visitors so we can make this web site more useful
- Personalize information and services when you return to our site
Links to Other Web Sites
SYNADEX takes reasonable steps to protect personal information from loss and misuse. Please keep in mind that no Internet transmission is 100% secure. Some email sent to or from this site may not be secure. Please consider this when sending information to us by email.